Book: THE TEDIOUS VOYAGE - Understanding The Journey From The Labor Room to the Delivery Room by Dr. Elvis Crewscategories: Book, Child Birthing Practices, Labour and Delivery, Cesarean Delivery, Labor Room, Stages of Labor, Labor Room Experience, Delivery Room, Pregnancy and Childbirth
Dr. Elvis Crewsabout this book: The Tedious Voyage is the book that gives you all the understanding you need about the journey to the Labor Room after nine months of being pregnant.
The main benefits you would get are:
• understanding what Labor is all about
• being prepared for the stages of labor
• Why a caesarean section might be needed
• Who should deliver your baby?
• If eating during Labor is helpful
• Understanding 'Ketosis' and its effect on a woman in Labor
• Knowing if you are down for natural childbirth
• Birthing tools that will be useful to you and many more.
This book is vital for anyone who is currently pregnant and if you are also planning to have a baby soon. All fathers and fathers-to-be can also get this book for the better half.
It took over 16 weeks to put together all the details you have in this wonderful book and you would find it interesting.
The journey each woman goes through after nine months of blissful joy of being pregnant, which can be anything for a few hours to over 12 hours inspired the name of my book. It is the understanding of this journey to the hospital delivery room that makes the process simpler for a woman.
You can share this book with family and friends who will need this knowledge.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Dr. Elvis Crews
• Book Review: BEYOND INFERTILITY - 48 Reasons Why You are Not Getting Pregnant by Dr. Elvis Crews|
• Book Review: The Home Furniture Delivery Guide - How to Shop and Plan so Furniture is Delivered From the Store All the ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.