Book: Solar Storm - Episode 1 - IMPACT by Marcus Richardsoncategories: Book, Science Fiction, Survival, Preparedness, EMP, Solar Flare, Conspiracy, Grid Down, Fema, Coronal Mass Ejection, Natural Disaster, Global, Post Apocalyptic
Marcus Richardsonabout this book: The sun hits Earth with a CME and kills the global power grid. Jay Cantrell is forced to leave his home in search of his daughter Leah, who is stuck at college in Indiana. His wife, Kate, is piloting a plane bound for Hawaii when disaster strikes. Can Jay reach his daughter before the world falls apart? Can Kate make it home across a modern United States now thrust into the Dark Ages? Can Leah survive on campus where students are free to do whatever they want?
Impact is the first episode in a five part serial story, featuring a massive coronal mass ejection that impacts the earth and knocks out the power grid. Solar Storm is for those wanting a story that relates how the average citizen—not a super-soldier—reacts and adapts in a nationwide grid down situation. It is the story of change, survival, and ultimately the strength of one man's love for his family.
I was inspired to write this series as a way to raise awareness in this time of increased fear over terrorism and nuclear missiles from North Korea that nature is far more destructive than mankind could ever be.
Reader reviews from Amazon's book description page:
• "Wow, episode 1 of this serial really started out with a bang! I like how fast paced this story is so far, managing to really get into the meat of the story quickly, and giving you the science in a way that seems organic to the story and not interrupting the flow."
• "The situation in the cockpit of a large airliner will keep you riveted to the page. I can't wait to read what comes next."
• "Had me hooked so that I was running to download the next four books. I work in the airline industry and have often thought about what would happen if ... what would I do ... great start to this series!"
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Preppers Road March (Prepper Trilogy) by Ron Foster|
• Book Review: Refuge in his Arms by Lizzie Ashworth|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.