Book: Pain Poems Prayer and Passion by May J. Panayicategories: Book, Prose, Emotions, Prayers, Deep, Surreal, Meditation, Drama, Story, Verse, Journey, Rollercoaster, Poetry
May J. Panayiabout this book: Pain, Poems, Prayer and Passion, is what the title says; a book of poetry, prose and prayers. It follows an emotional journey from adolescence to developed, peaceful maturity on a roller coaster of emotions, and dramatic events. There are also passages of descriptive prose and meditations, culminating in the peace found in God and the prayers offered up with that. It is a satisfying, if at times disturbing, journey, with a mixture of amusing and moving poetry.
Extracts from reviews;
• Jan Raymond: May J. Panayi 's book of poems is filled with soulful poems that speak to the heart. It is a beautifully woven tapestry of emotions.
• S.Ralph: Yet another gem from May J. Panayi! This author is someone to look out for.
• M.Kelly: Beginning with dark and brooding reflections upon depression, mental illness and violence, the mood gradually lightens throughout the book, finishing on a positive note. All are interesting and thought provoking, and there are some quite exceptional and moving pieces in here.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by May J. Panayi (more)
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Reflections - Love Poems by G.E. Graves|
• Book Review: White Sails by Ann Yu Huang|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.