Book: Practical Philanthropy - How 'Giving Back' Helps You, Your Business, and the World Around You by Laura Orsinicategories: Book, Giving Back, Small Business Owners, Practical Philanthropy, Volunteering, Community Involvement, Philanthropy
Laura Orsiniabout this book: This book is for the busy professional or business owner who would like to both make a difference in the world and gain more visibility in their industry. We often think we're just too busy to get involved, step up, or volunteer - but doing so can be easier than you might realize, and the benefits are multi-fold.
This book will explain:
* What's in it for you to "give back"
* More than a dozen ways to get involved in your community
* How to involve your clients, customers, and fans in your "giving back" efforts
* Practical ways you can partner with a nonprofit to increase your reach
* Why tooting your own horn is a really good thing
Contains simple, easy-to-follow suggestions, as well as examples of others who have made big and small differences with their businesses. This book is for the lifelong volunteer who's forgotten the value and importance of "giving back," as well as the individual who has never before ventured out in this way.
Special chapter for "over-givers," too!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: How to Start Profitable Businesses and Organizations from Simple Ideas and With What You Have by Sesan ...|
• Book Review: Billion-Dollar Freebies Strategy...Unique and Efficient Small Business Marketing Fundamentals to Grow Your ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.