Book: Habit Stacking - 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness by SJ Scottcategories: Book, Self-Help, Businesss, Money, Self Improvement, Time Management, Non-Fiction, Personal Growth, Personl Development
SJ Scottabout this book: In the book, Habit Stacking you will discover 127 quick habits that can instantly improve your life. Plus you'll discover how to create a simple routine (managed by a checklist) that you repeat on a daily basis. Even better, you'll discover a few tools that will keep you motivated and consistent. So even if you're completely stressed out, you'll still find the time and energy to complete these actions on a consistent basis.
This completely new version of the classic "Habit Stacking" book teaches all the essential elements of making habit stacks that stick.
• A list of 127 small actions, with specific instructions (and resources) on how to make these changes.
• How to build habits around important goal areas like your career, health, finances, and relationships.
• 13 steps to turn small, positive habits into a simple-to-complete sequence.
• The three types of habits you need to build (and why each is important).
• 9 example routines that can skyrocket your success with productivity, weight loss, physical fitness, and energy in the morning.
• 6 challenges people experience when building habits -- and how to overcome them!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by SJ Scott (more)
• Book Review: Everything I needed To Know I learned In Hell - Some Thoughts on Turning Darkness Into Light, or How To ...|
• Book Review: The Anti-Procrastination Habit - A Simple Guide to Mastering Difficult Tasks by SJ Scott|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.