Book: How To Live Life by John Vorhauscategories: Book, Self-Help, Self-Awareness, Philosophy, Acceptance, Relationships, Personal Transformation
John Vorhausabout this book: From the fertile mind of master mentor John Vorhaus, whose Comic Toolbox has fueled the growth of two generations of writers comes how to live life, a simple, practical guide for living a thoughtful, fruitful and joyous life.
Filled with easy exercises and useful tools for thinking well and feeling good, how to live life will help you:
• Gain and maintain meaningful self-awareness.
• Use acceptance as a tool for discovery.
• State desires, fears and purpose with candor and generosity of spirit.
• Make beneficial life changes and well-guided choices.
• Articulate and evolve your beliefs.
• Have better relationships.
• Keep revelation alive in your life.
This book hasn't or isn't an ism. It's not intended to persuade or dissuade. It only wants to help you with strategies to make your life rise. It uniquely invites you to collaborate in that, and gives you the tools to do so. If it has a belief to share, that would be the author's own motto, "Walk down the beach, pick up everything you find, and turn it into a party hat."
If you want to start living a better life now, your transformation is literally only a page away.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: The Seven Recurring Questions of Life by John J. Gallagher & Margot Maurice|
• Book Review: What If the Problem's Not the Problem??? 4 Practices for Peace of Mind by Jasmyne Boswell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.