Book: The Science of Success - What Researchers Know that You Should Know by Paula J. Capronicategories: Book, Nonfiction, Success, Self Help, Career Development, Motivational, Inspirational, Adult Education, Academic Development, Leadership, Management, Mentoring, Personal Growth
Paula J. Caproniabout this book: Drawing on decades of scientific research, author Paula J. Caproni, PhD provides readers with a wealth of information that will help them achieve the success they desire. In this inspiring and practical book, you will learn why some people achieve their goals in life while others muddle through, why IQ is not the most significant predictor of success, and why many commonly held beliefs hold people back from achieving their goals.
Some people will read this book because they are just starting to think about their careers and the kind of lives they want to lead. Others will want to learn how to advance their careers, either to take their careers to the next level or to get back on track after setbacks. Counselors and mentors will read this book because they want to help others achieve their goals. And parents will want to help their children make choices that will lead to happy, healthy, and productive lives. No matter who you are, if you're interested in achieving the success in life that you desire and deserve, or are interested in helping others do so, then this book is designed for you.
In this book you will learn four key strategies that successful people use:
1. The power of beliefs: They develop beliefs that propel them forward rather than hold them back.
2. The power of expertise: They develop an expertise that is meaningful to them and that matters to others.
3. The power of self-motivation: They are self-motivated to engage in behaviors that move them steadily toward their goals, despite any failures or setbacks they encounter along the way.
4. The power of relationships: They build mutually supportive relationships through which they contribute to others while achieving their own goals.
In addition to learning specific strategies for achieving your life goals, you will also have an opportunity to create a personalized action plan that you can implement immediately.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Daily Keys to Success - Essentials for a Thriving Career and Life by Randy Kay|
• Book Review: Success Mindset in 5 Steps - Live a full and happy life, reach your goals, and achieve success in both ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.