Book: Simple Smart Money Secrets - Guiding Your Life Out of the Pit of Debt by Charmain D. Rodrigocategories: Book, Money Management, Budgeting, Out of Debt, Financial Freedom, Debt Management, Money Makeover, Live Debt Free, Debt Solution, Debt Reduction, Credit Card Debt, Personal Finance
Charmain D. Rodrigoabout this book: This book is for person who find themselves struggling with debt. They may have tried lots of things and still they find themselves in the pit of debt. For them to get out of debt they need to take charge of their personal finances and take action to implement techniques that business men and women use daily.
This book can help persons with debt:
- look at where they are in terms of their monthly bills
- help them develop a realistic and practical plan to pay down their debt
- develop a spending plan that does not restrict them from enjoying life
- move from being in debt to being financially free.
I wrote this book about 6 years ago and was inspired by my friend to re-write and publish. I taught the strategies in this book to some friends. One of them spoke to me a few months back saying that she wanted to thank me for inspiring her as she was able to retire debt free and now travel around the world. Her sister is implementing the strategies and would also retire debt free.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Saving Your Way to a Better Life by Kari Cullen|
• Book Review: Owing! 5 Lessons on Surviving Your Debt Living in a Culture of Credit by G. William McDonald|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.