Book: Want to Change Your Life? This is How You Do It. Your Roadmap to Happiness, Fulfillment and Purpose by Cornelius Daviscategories: Book, Self-Help, Goals, Vision, Productivity, Happiness, Fulfillment, Purpose, Mindset, Success, Personal Development
Cornelius Davisabout this book: This book will help you develop the right mindset for success, show you how to formulate an effective vision and provide useful tips for living the life you want.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I wrote this book primarily three reasons:
1. To encourage readers to look inside themselves for answers. Many are convinced that they are not living the life they want because they don't have the ability, which is completed untrue.
2. To explain that success is not based on luck on circumstances, it's a mindset
3. To walk readers through the steps to a vision for their lives and establish short-term goals to help them achieve it.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
My primary audience is adults ranging from their early twenties to mid-forties.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me about a year and a half to write the book.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
This is my first book, I found the entire process to be hard.
• Why did you choose this cover?
I think the cover goes well with the subtitle.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
I basically want to tell readers that life is what they make it and they have the ability to create the life they want.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Finding Your Purpose - Discover Who You Are Meant to Be and Begin Living the Life You Deserve by Derick ...|
• Book Review: Living with Intent - How to Choose Joy and Success, and Change Your Life in 7 Days by Tom Meitner|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.