Book: Declutter Your Mind - How to Stop Worrying, Relieve Anxiety, and Eliminate Negative Thinking by S.J. Scott & Barrie Davenportcategories: Book, Self Help, Nonfiction, Business, Business & Money, Habits, Psychology, Healthy Living, Time Management, Self Improvement, Cognitive Thinking, Personal Development
SJ Scottabout this book: The signs of mental clutter may not always be evident. When you live with a lot of mental baggage all the time it can creep up on you.
From your viewpoint, you might not notice the clutter fogging your mind, you might only notice the negative results of this mental baggage.
If any (or many) of the ideas below sound familiar to you, you may want to give Declutter your Mind a chance and follow the steps to getting rid of some of your mental, "junk".
Declutter Your Mind teaches you the habits, actions, and mindsets to clean up the mental clutter that's holding you back from living a meaningful life.
You will learn:
• 4 Causes of Mental Clutter
• How to Reframe ALL Your Negative Thoughts
• 4 Strategies to Improve (or Eliminate) Bad Relationships
• The Importance of Decluttering the Distractions That Cause Anxiety
• A Simple Strategy to Discover What's Important to YOU
• 400 Words That Help Identify YOUR Values
• The Benefit of Meditation and Focused Deep Breathing (and How to Do Both)
• How to Create Goals That Connect to Your Passions
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by SJ Scott (more)
• Book Review: Happiness Decoded - How to stop negative thinking, be in the moment and stay positive by Anirudh Rawat|
• Book Review: 10-Minute Mindfulness - 71 Habits for Living in the Present Moment by SJ Scott & Barrie Davenport|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.