Book: PERSONAL BRANDING - A Simple Guide to Reinvent & Manage Your Brand for Career Success (Get Promoted Fast Book 3) by Dorothy Tannahill-Morancategories: Book, Career, Marketing, Leadership, Career Development, Goals, Personal Growth, Job Search, Personal Branding
Dorothy Tannahill-Moranabout this book: Skilled but ignored?
I wrote this book for the person who knows they are capable of so much more career or business success but haven't "cracked the code".
Hard work and great results, unfortunately really isn't enough to get ahead in this world. You know it must be true because you see it everyday. For those left in the dust of other less skilled or less capable people who are landing more clients or getting the promotions, the answer to this secret is right here.
Personal Branding is all about helping others to understand what you "bring to the party" and what it means to them or people they know. If they can't quickly and easily grasp your value, they will move on to someone else.
With this book, I guide you through all the simple steps you need to take to first figure out what your Personal Brand is right now and then how to reshape it so it reflects exactly the right thing to others. You then learn subtle and effective ways to reinforce your brand in person as well as other places you probably never thought of.
In this book you will discover:
• How to figure out what your personal brand really is
• Why your personal brand is vital to your career path
• How to communicate and demonstrate your brand at work, on social media and what other critical places you want to reinforce that branding
• How to do damage control when you blunder (which will happen at some point)
• How to reinvent and change your brand when your career goals change
Stop getting passed over and get the type of recognition (and reward) that you deserve. It can be a life-changing experience.
• "Easy to read and a snap to go through and institute. I can see where anyone would benefit, whether they're just starting their career or reinventing themselves. This is a classic I'll refer to if I ever decide to switch careers again." — Amazon Reviewer
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Dorothy Tannahill-Moran
Video 1: 5 Secrets to know about Your Personal Brand
Video 2: 4 Steps to take when You've Damaged YOUR Personal Brand
• Book Review: You Are a Brand! How Smart People Brand Themselves for Business Success by Catherine Kaputa|
• Book Review: Elevator Speeches That Get Results - Create A 30 Second Introduction For Greater Success (Get Promoted ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.