Book: Daddy & Daughter Thoughts - A Dad's Guide to Daughters by C. Lynn Williamscategories: Book, Divorce, Non Fiction, Fathers, Remarriage, Raising Daughters, Estranged Relationships, Parenting
C. Lynn Williamsabout this book: This book is a continuous dialog between fathers and daughters about the challenges they face trying to love and understand each other through the best and worst of times.
• What inspired you to write this book?
I was inspired to write this book because I taught a class where the young women shared the lack of relationship with their father and how devastating it was to them. On the other hand, the relationship that I had with my father grew into a wonderful friendship of love and trust. This book shares how to turn the challenges into wins.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Primary readers would be dads, step dads, foster dads, dads-to-be, grandfathers and their daughters, baby-girls, daddy's girls, stepdaughters, foster daughters and granddaughters
• How long did it take to write it?
I wrote it last summer and let it sit over the winter to make sure I had included all of the topics that I wanted covered
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Deciding that I had a different perspective to write about on the topic of fathers and daughters.
• Did you do research for your book?
Yes interviewed a number of fathers and daughters
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that life is short, and grudges are detrimental to any relationship, especially with your family.
• What do you want to say to your readers?
If you don't have a relationship with your father (daughter) and they are still alive, make every effort to establish or reestablish a relationship with them.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by C. Lynn Williams
Video: Daddy & Daughter Thoughts
• Book Review: Raising Your Daughter Through the Joys, Tears & by C. Lynn Williams|
• Book Review: Parenting Great Girls - Giving Our Daughters the Courage to Live Authentic and Confident Lives by Jeannie ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.