Book: Nefarious Inside - The Beginning by Tim W. Byrdcategories: Book, Thriller, Horror, Suspense, Drama, Fiction, Paranormal
Tim W. Byrdabout this book: Three friend's, two teenage girl's and a teenage boy have a horrifying encounter with an evil force after a paranormal hunt gone wrong that will stop at nothing to get what it wants and history of ones past becomes present. It's fiction and the first of its series.
• What inspired you to write this book?
Just my thought's inspired me to write this book.
• Who are the primary readers of your book?
Paranormal, thriller and horror fan's.
• How long did it take to write it?
It took me about 5 month's to write this book.
• How did you come up with the title?
I wanted a new and unique way of saying evil so I researched it and found out that Nefarious mean's evil and the fact that the evil lived in the house.
• Why did you choose this cover?
It reflects the main character in my book.
• What was the hardest part of writing your book?
Deciding who to kill off and how to kill them off.
• Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it?
I learned that giving detail's are most important because this gives the reader more insight to the happening's in a specific location, thing's or place like the smell of thing's, sound's in a room, the feel of thing's, the temperature of a room.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Tim W. Byrd
• Book Review: The House Of Pain - A true paranormal story by Tim W. Byrd|
• Book Review: The Transition of Johnny Swift - by Kerry J Donovan|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.