Book: Night Watch by True Georgecategories: Book, Ghosts, Spirits, Witches, Vampires, Restless Souls, Bounty Hunters, Graveyard Shift, Unseen Forces, Voodo Priest, Dark Church, Cemetery, Paranormal Fiction
True Georgeabout this book: Night Watch is a fiction short storybook that contains 10 paranormal stories and one dark story.
The stories were written over time and were based on the ideas of various paranormal stories, movies, and personal experience.
The character names were picked from people who I have crossed paths with during the course of my life's journey.
The book is self-published and edited to the best of my ability.
A brief rundown is as follows:
1) The plot: Teo people stumble on an abandon mansion and encounter a restless spirit
2) Torture Chamber: A dark tale of the head torturer falling in love with one of his captives
3) Damned: A succubus vampire preying on a lonely person
4) The Warning: The spirit of a night watch Security Guard's Grandmother appears to warn him of danger from the unseen
5) The Church: Someone seeks refuge in a Church and encounters something unexpected
6) Redrum: The residue haunting exonerates a man accused of murder
7) Apparition: A Nursing home night staff member encounters the spirits of former residents seeking assistance
8) Woodland: Two Soldiers on a training course in the woods end up in an off-limits area where they get the fright of their lives
9) Witchhunt: Old women accused of being witches are rounded up to cover up the accuser's secret
10) Country Road: A man meets the woman of his dreams on a desolate road only to discover its too good to be true
11) The Lake's Spirit: A descendant of a Native America tribe does a self preimage of his ancestral land and find that the lake's life force is being drained
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by True George
• Book Review: Trips to the Dark Side by Steve Foreman|
• Book Review: Bites - Ten Tales of Vampires by Rayne Hall, Douglas Kolacki, April Grey, ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.