Book: Lead Me Not Into Temptation; I Can Find it Myself - Grandma Goes Online by K.C. Konradcategories: Book, Grandma, Seniors, Companionship, Sunset Years, Golden Years, Compatible Companion, Relationships, Seniors' Relationships, Online Dating
K.C. Konradabout this book: This humorous book is a human interest story about the hopes and dreams of an older widow. The primary readers will be seniors who have entertained thoughts of going online to find a compatible companion or those Baby Boomers who are curious about what that might entail should they find themselves in a similar position. I did the "research" myself actually going online in an attempt to find a suitable partner. The title reflects guilt feelings associated with entering the online dating world and the book cover with the apples and red thread also suggests the idea of temptation. From writing my book, I have learned that hopes and dreams may sometimes be unrealistic, but without them life is bound to be monotonous. I want my readers to sense that age need not be an obstacle in matters of the heart and it is the spirit in which any journey is taken that counts.
• "It's a fabulous read and totally mesmerizing." — Freda
• "I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, couldn't put it down." — Luanne
• "You will be surprised and amused at the lengths a determined lady will go through to find romance. Who knew that ladies in their seventies could be so sexy?" — Jules
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Simple Steps To Find More Customers With Google Adwords - A PRACTICAL GUIDE by Fuda Ye|
• Book Review: What Men Really Want - An Online Dating Guide for Women by Jonathon Jones|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.