Book: GAPS DIET - 30 Nutrient-Dense Recipes to Alleviate Chronic Inflammation, Repair the Gut Wall, and Regain Energy (The Gut Repair Book Series Book 2) by Sarah Jonescategories: Book, Gaps, Anti-Inflammatory Diet, Detox Diet, Leaky Gut, Clean Eating, Paleo Diet, Ketogenic Diet, Bone Broth, Sugar Detox, Juicing, Hormonal Health, Gaps Diet Cookbook, Nutrition
Sarah Jonesabout this book: If you constantly suffer from chronic inflammation, allergies and other autoimmune diseases, joint pain, anxiety, and depression, then your diet might be one of the hidden culprits. In fact, certain foods are known for causing inflammation, pain, and hormonal imbalances, but we continue to eat them anyway because we do not know of any alternatives. Fortunately, the GAPS Diet can help you spark change.
The GAPS Diet was designed by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride and it is one of the most effective protocols to help treat chronic inflammation, digestive tract issues, and mental health problems. The rules are simple, the food is easy to prepare, and the health benefits are definitely worth it. All you have to do is learn and apply.
In this book, you will find out how the GAPS Diet will benefit you, what the principles are, and how to start it. Most importantly, you will find over 30 recipes to enable you to easily prepare delicious and GAPS Diet-approved meals at home.
By following the GAPS Diet consistently, your body will be able to attain the following benefits:
- First, your stomach and intestinal linings will become repaired, thus treating any symptoms of the "leaky gut syndrome." This means your body will be able to absorb only the beneficial nutrients from the food you consume and prevent any harmful substances from passing through the intestines into your bloodstream.
- The second benefit is that the beneficial bacteria in your intestinal tract, called "probiotics," will become more balanced. When this happens, your digestive system will have a stronger defense against any harmful bacteria that may enter. Thus, your immune system will also become more resistant to disease.
- Third is that any allergies and autoimmune symptoms you may have could be treated. This is because the food prescribed in the GAPS Diet contains significantly lower levels of toxins than conventional food – or even none at all.
Aside from these benefits, people who follow the GAPS Diet lose weight and maintain it at a healthy level, have increased metabolism, and are generally more happy and energetic. These might sound too good to be true, but the truth is that these naturally occur when you choose to eat healthy food.
• "Author Sarah Jones has written a fascinating book on the GAPS Diet. The book entails 30 nutrient-dense recipes to alleviate chronic inflammation, repair the gut wall, and to regain energy. Most of us already know that the majority of our immune system is located in our digestive tract. What we don't know, is how we can Boost Our Immune System. Medications fail to treat the problems and other treatments have failed countless times. So, what is the answer? I've always been a proponent of natural foods, because I know foods are medicine. They can hurt you and they can help you.
If you suffer from allergies, headaches, brain fog, excessive fatigue and chronic inflammation in the digestive tract, chances are you are in dire need of an Anti- Inflammatory Diet. You might not think that sound so great, but my guess is once you start feeling the health benefits and realize that an Anti-Inflammatory Diet can actually be pretty Tasty, you might quickly change your mind.
Besides the book telling you what the diet is and how to incorporate it, it encompasses 120 pages and gives you 30 recipes to get you started. I kind of wish there were more recipes, but you can easily incorporate a lot of recipes into your diet, once you know the basics of the plan and start on an Anti-Inflammatory eating regimen." - Deep Deep, reader
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sarah Jones (more)
• Book Review: THE GUT REPAIR - 3-in-1 Bundle - How to Heal Leaky Gut Naturally, Alleviate Chronic Inflammation and ...|
• Book Review: LEAKY GUT NO MORE - 12 Proven Ways to Heal Leaky Gut Naturally - Boost Metabolism, Lose Weight Permanently ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.