Book: NLP and Personal Growth Thoughts - A Series of Articles by Roger Ellerton PhD, CMCcategories: Book, Personal Growth, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Personal Development, Action Plan, Motivation, Forgiveness, Influence, Reality, NLP
Roger Ellerton, PhD, CMCabout this book: Almost 30 years ago, I stepped outside the comfort of the linear, logical world of mathematics and the pure sciences (I have a BSc, MSc and PhD in Statistics) to get in touch my human side, to explore who I am and to truly experience my emotions and the joys of life. Although I had been successful in whatever I had put my mind to in the business and academic worlds, I often viewed life as going on outside of me and considered those who sought the help of a counsellor or coach as being weak.
If at that time, someone had told me that I would:
• Actually read a book on personal growth -- let alone write five books, this book and its companion being my sixth and seventh.
• Be a certified NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) trainer -- one of the most useful if not the most useful model for understanding inter- and intra-personal communication and a powerful model for change.
• Be a coach and help others address personal issues that have stopped them from achieving all they desire.
I would have laughed at them and said they were crazy and it would never happen in a million years!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Roger Ellerton, PhD, CMC
• Book Review: Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up - NLP and Common Sense for Coaches, Managers and You by Roger ...|
• Book Review: Live Your Dreams Let Reality Catch Up - 5 Step Action Plan by Roger Ellerton, PhD, CMC|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.