Book: Near Death Experiences-Doctors and Scientists Go On The Record About God, Heaven, and the Afterlife by John Gradencategories: Book, NDE, Is Heaven Real, Heaven, After Life, Speaking with God, Spiritual, Reincarnation, Past Lives, Meditation, Prayer, Past Life Regression, Near Death Experience
John J. Gradenabout this book: Ten fascinating stories from doctors and scientists who have had a near death experience (NDE).
I've always been fascinated by the subject of NDE but, like many, had a seed of skepticism about them. I wrote this book because I wanted to get the perspective of a person of science who had an NDE and how it affected their belief system. I am no longer a skeptic about NDEs.
You will read about:
• An atheist who went to the darkest of places and experienced "untold terror."
• The doctor who thought "People who believe in God are idiots" and then he was brutally murdered.
• The amazing NDE story of Dr. Carl Jung in his own words.
• Another who returned to our world with an amazing new talent.
• Two doctors who were turned away from entering a place of universal knowledge at the last second and made to return to our world.
• The NDE that many believe is described in the Holy Bible.
• The NDE described in 300 BC.
• The WWII soldier who snapped to attention when Jesus entered his hospital room.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by John J. Graden
Video: Near Death Experience Stories--NDE Book Series
• Book Review: Near-Death Experiences - Children Who Say They Have Visited Heaven by John Graden|
• Book Review: Imagining the Unimaginable by Richard Rowe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.