Book: Stolen (A Diana Hunter Mystery Book 3) by Alison Goldencategories: Book, Conspiracy, Heist, Detective, Women Sleuth, Romantic Mystery, Crime, International Mystery, Women's Fiction, Chick Lit, Mystery
Alison Goldenabout this book: Diana Hunter is a survivor.
Ten years after her parents were mysteriously murdered, her past experiences and impressive, Sherlock Holmes-like skills mark Diana as an asset only the government could have trained. Now, finding life tedious following her withdrawal from the Canadian Security Intelligence Service, she is seeking a new challenge.
Peter Hopkinson is a fighter. Ex-Special Ops Forces, he has over one hundred missions under his belt and personal tragedy in his background. He is an experienced, smart detective. His goal is to get in, get the job done, and get out. No heroics, no drama, and definitely no amateurs.
When jewelry, money, and other valuables are stolen from over three hundred people at not one, but two galas without anyone noticing a thing, Diana is called in to help.
Can she and Hopkinson bury the hatchet and put their personal differences aside to solve the case? Will Diana be able to show what she can do without revealing classified information about her past? And how will the relationship between haughty Diana and the down-to-earth detective develop?
Praise for Stolen:
• "It was the best of the three."
• "Yet another amazing read...I can't wait to get my hands on the next book in the series and find out what happens next!"
• "Many many thanks for a truly great read."
• "Great story. Great characters. Loved it."
• "I loved the book and the character you have developed in Diana."
• "Oh my gosh! I just finished Stolen and now can't wait to read the other books in this series. I loved it and it sure kept me on my toes ... great job Alison and thank you."
• "This was so well written and edgy. I had a hard time putting it down. I loved the danger, the characters were all people I could relate to and I enjoyed the descriptions, they jumped of the page into my imagination. Well done."
• "Can you please write faster."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Alison Golden (more)
• Book Review: Snatched (A Diana Hunter Mystery Book 2) by Alison Golden|
• Book Review: Hunted (A Diana Hunter Mystery Book 1) by Alison Golden|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.