Book: A Secret to the Grave (Detective Parker Bell Book 1) by Jane Blythecategories: Book, Crime, Suspense, Thriller, Romance, Murder, Love, Series, Mystery
Jane Blytheabout this book: A Secret to the Grave was my very first book that I had ever written. After many attempts at starting only to get distracted or discouraged I finally sat down and made myself finish the book. What a great feeling of accomplishment!
A secret is hard to keep. Especially if it may end up costing you your life. But that is exactly what Tessa Micah and her friends promised themselves ten years ago. Now the time of testing has come. Someone is systematically killing them off one by one. They could tell the police their secret and save their lives. Or they can do as they agreed and keep quiet putting themselves directly in the path of a ruthless killer who is determined to get what he believes they have kept from him. Detective Parker Bell is working the case and finds himself equal parts frustrated with and intrigued by Tessa, so intrigued that the thought of her becoming the next victim leaves him willing to do whatever it takes to stop the killer.
• "When I started reading this book I had no expectations. Well, much to my surprise, I read it in less than 24 hours and even called in the next morning so that I could lay in bed to finish it."
• "This book was written amazingly. I could not put the pages down because the characters just capture you in a way that you want to keep reading to see where their story leads!"
• "There are lots of likable characters, both main and supporting. Good plotting, strong pacing and a vivid sense of setting."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jane Blythe
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: Forgotten (Detective Parker Bell Book 5) by Jane Blythe|
• Book Review: Little Girl Lost (Detective Parker Bell Book 4) by Jane Blythe|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.