Book: California Motorcycle Accident Handbook by Edward Smithcategories: Book, Resource, Reference, Legal, Injury, Attorney, Insurance, California, Claim, Lawyer, Accident, Motorcycle
Edward Smithabout this book: You have been injured in a motorcycle accident through no fault of your own. A ton of questions are in your head:
• Will I be paid for time lost from work?
• How will my medical bills be paid?
• What do I do if the person who hit my motorcycle has little or no insurance?
• Who will repair my bike? How much will I get if it's totaled?
• What if my injuries prevent me from ever returning to my job?
• What will the insurance company offer me for my injuries?
• How will I know that the insurance settlement is fair?
• How will I know if I have a competent lawyer?
The list goes on and on and on ... here are some simple answers:
For people who are involved in a motorcycle accident in California, many types of claims exist, but the two most common are motorcycle repairs and damages claims and bodily injury claims.
No big surprise here, right? Unfortunately, it soon gets a lot trickier. In both types of claims, there are issues that will need to be addressed.
In this book, I will describe the process involved in filing these claims. Here you will find answers to many of the common questions, and even a few you may not have considered. Depending on your specific situation, they can have a huge effect on your success.
Unfortunately, in our legal system you get one shot, and one shot only, at your claim. Once you accept a check and sign a release, that's it! You cannot then go back and say, "Wait a minute I forgot this," or "Oh no, I didn't think about that."
It is absolutely vital that you understand the rules and the process. Knowledge is power. Empower yourself and avoid potential problems.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Edward Smith
Video 1: Damages That Can Be Claimed in a Motorcycle Accident Lawsuit | Ed Smith Explains Damages
Video 2: Motorcycle Accidents & Insurance Companies — Deciding Fault | Ed Smith Discusses Fault
• Book Review: The Ultimate California Auto Accident Handbook by Edward Smith|
• Book Review: If You're Injured - The Consumer Guide to Personal Injury Law by Russell F. Moran|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.