Book: Saving Your Way to a Better Life by Kari Cullencategories: Book, Saving Money, Budgeting, Debt Free, Credit Card Debt, Couponing, Identity Theft, Paying Off Debt, Debt Reduction, How To Save, Earn Extra Money, Find Missing Money, Money Management
Kari Cullenabout this book: Are you sick and tired of not having any money and never being able to get ahead?
Are you struggling to pay bills and living paycheck to paycheck?
Do you have debt?
In my book I teach you that no matter how much money you are making there are ways to save and pay off your debt even without getting a raise or another job. I wrote this book to help others who may be struggling or just wish they could be debt free.
In this simple Step by Step Guide to Saving Your Way to a Better Life, you will learn:
• How to get out of debt sooner and save at the same time!
• How to manage your money better and put it where it should be
• How to organize your finances so that you stay on track
• Tips on how to save money on everyday items and even how to get FREE stuff
I also have a blog which can be referenced as an extension of this book if you want to visit and learn more. You can find that at http://esavingsblog.com. The book will reference areas of my blog where you can visit right away or you can visit at a later time to learn more about a particular topic of the book. I wanted the book to be as interactive as possible so that is why I reference my blog as well so you can come over and leave comments and learn more if you so choose.
Here are just a few reviews left on my book:
• "I was thoroughly impressed with the content and wise tips that are given to save your money instead of spend it all. The mind plays a powerful role telling us we have barely enough and this book points out so many avenues that we can save money" — D love
• "There are many different ways I've learned how to save more money by reading this book." — kosal
• "The author explains financial matters in easy to understand terms." — Anne
• "This is a great book to read on managing your finances!" — Carolyn
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Simple Smart Money Secrets - Guiding Your Life Out of the Pit of Debt by Charmain D. Rodrigo|
• Book Review: They Don't Teach You How to Get Rich at School by laura Maya|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.