Book: Ultimate Mindfulness Activity Book - 150 Playful Mindfulness Activities for Kids and Teens (and Grown-Ups too!) by Christian Bergstromcategories: Book, Parenting, Psychology, Activities, Family, Teaching Mindfulness, Family Activities, Easy Mindfulness, Short Mindfulness Practices, Education, Teacher, Counselor, Mindfulness
Christian Bergstromabout this book: My name is Christian Bergstrom and I'm known as "the dad who tried 200+ mindfulness activities" and "started mindfulness practice with his son when he was just 6 months." I'm also a certified mindfulness instructor and I've been trained to teach mindfulness to students in K-12. After trying out tens of mindfulness activities … I made an amazing discovery:
Mindfulness could be made both simple and playful … and if mindfulness was made playful it would be enjoyable, and it would actually stick!
Now … I've cherry-picked the best activities for you in my new book ... to nurture awareness, attention, joy, gratitude, kindness, compassion and emotion regulation.
In Ultimate Mindfulness Activity Book you will find 150 playful mindfulness activities for kids and teens to kick-start and sustain a fun mindfulness practice. You will discover tools for calm, focus, joy, kindness, emotional intelligence and regulation. A 21-step-guide will help you kick-start and sustain your practice together. I've gotten AMAZING reviews, here are a few:
• "This book makes it easy and is a must have for every parent and teacher! I have read so many books on this topic but this is the best by far. Thank you for sharing it with me. I'm so grateful to you."
– Denise Besic, Mother and Teacher
• "I think all schools could do with a copy of your book. It would be wonderful for the children. It really is brilliant!"
– Lilly Smith, Mother
Don't wait. Read this book and unlock the benefits of a fun mindfulness practice today!
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Fly Like a Dragonfly & Shine Like a Diamond - A Holistic Approach to Doing Your Best by Peter J Karlsson|
• Book Review: The Mindfulness Journal - Daily Practices, Writing Prompts, and Reflections for Living in the Present ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.