Book: Mindfulness For Social Anxiety Relief - Regain Control of Your Life and Overcome Social Anxiety, Fear, Worry and Self-Criticism Forever by Sarah Jonescategories: Book, Anxiety, Stress Relief, Meditation, Social Anxiety, Depression, Overcome Depression, Yoga, Inner Peace, Mindfulness Meditation, Relaxation, Simplicity, Mindfulness
Sarah Jonesabout this book: "Mindfulness for Social Anxiety Relief: Regain Control of Your Life and Overcome Social Anxiety, Fear, Worry and Self-Criticism Forever" offers simple and practical strategies on how to overcome fear, worry, shyness and social anxiety, and create lasting and permanent results to start living the life you really desire.
Every person in this world has experienced moments of shyness and anxiety at some point in their life. The difference lies mostly in how intense these emotions are. Some people might experience just a little bit of shyness at first, but eventually they would warm up to other people. On the other hand, there are those who experience an incapacitating kind of social anxiety. It's a reaction that prevents them from living a happy and comfortable life, and one that causes them to miss out on many opportunities.
The goal of this book is to help those with social anxiety become mindful of their thoughts, emotions, and behavior. It contains helpful facts and strategies on how to understand social anxiety and use mindfulness to overcome it. It also contains a bonus chapter to help you regulate your emotions, and an additional chapter to introduce you to affirmations that will change your life.
- Recognize the distractions keeping you stuck and make internal decisions to take control of them
- Put an end to self-doubt holding you back and create a thriving and fearless lifestyle on your terms
- Overcome anxiety-triggered negative thought patterns and turn them into positive choices
- Let go of your excuses stopping you from taking action and reprogram your mind to transform limiting beliefs into empowering ones
- Put into action the simple strategies to create life of peace and harmony, rise above your circumstances and experience joy and fulfillment
• "This book really identifies the causes of anxiety and has some great solutions to overcome! I liked the charts and writing exercises, this motivates the readers to go more deeply into the thinking that's causing our problems. Very inspirational! I recommended it to a very shy friend and I think it will help her!" — Savvanah Halberstdt, reader
• "While I was reading the book I felt like I could relate with my own social anxiety and I really appreciated the strategies to use to cope with it. I did find it very interesting how it discusses how social anxiety is developed in people. Very good read!" — Mackenzie, reader
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Sarah Jones (more)
• Book Review: MINDFULNESS - 3-in-1 Bundle - How to Live in the Moment, Relieve Stress, Anxiety and Depression, Heal Your ...|
• Book Review: Mindfulness - Simple Techniques You Need To Know To Live In The Moment And Relieve Stress, Anxiety And ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.