Book: Solo Vietnam (Flying Solo Series Book 2) by Jeanette Vaughancategories: Book, Vietnam War, War Fiction, Historical Fiction, Tailhook, #FlyNavy, Award Winning, A-4 Skyhawk, USS Coral Sea, Naval Aviation, New Orleans, French Quarter, Military Fiction
Jeanette Vaughanabout this book: The second book in the FLYING SOLO trilogy, SOLO VIETNAM focuses on the star-crossed love between pilots Nora and Steve. Can love survive the dark tableau of a controversial war? As a Naval aviator, Steve catapults his A-4 Skyhawk off the decks of the USS Coral Sea into the air war over Vietnam. Because women can't fly combat, Nora, destined to reunite with her lover, uses her vamp and voice going over to manage a USO club. But the war was much more than she bargained for.
Part military fiction and dramatic narrative, SOLO VIETNAM captures the essences of human spirit. No matter what we are faced with we have to be willing to reach down deep and truly give our all to that which we hold dear. Only by doing so can we truly say we have spread our wings and dared to fly.
• "Dramatic and powerful, SOLO VIETNAM showcases the importance of finding your own path and walking it fearlessly." — Cyrus Webb, Amazon Top 1000 Reviewer
• "SOLO VIETNAM" is a story of love, hope, fear, tragedy and courage." — John Podlaski, Author of Cherries - A Vietnam War Novel
• "Well written, great story, excellent details to history and a gripping tale by any standard." — Actor, Doran Ingrham
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Jeanette Vaughan
Video 1: Solo Vietnam Book Trailer
Video 2: Solo Vietnam 2
• Book Review: Flying Solo - An Unconventional Aviatrix Navigates Turbulence in Life by Jeanette Vaughan|
• Book Review: ROLLING THUNDER - An Historical Novel of War and Politics (Wings of War Book 1) by Mark Berent|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.