Book: Table for Three (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martinecategories: Book, May December Romance, Twin Brothers, Older Woman, Abused Wife, Menage Romance
Missy Martineabout this book: What would you give for a second chance at love? What about a third chance? Cass Abernathy lived with an abusive husband for years before she finally got the courage to walk away. Even now, she's still too afraid to enjoy life.
When she gets the chance to move away and start over in a new town she takes it, never suspecting she'll meet two younger men who literally take her breath away.
Matt and David have always known they wanted to share one woman between them. Once they meet Cass, they know their search is over. Now, they only have to convince the beautiful, sexy woman that it's okay to love the both of them.
Everything is moving along until an unknown enemy decides he wants Cass, and her inheritance for himself.
• 5 Fallen Angels - "Three is a fun romp. Missy Martine couldn't have written a more delicious pair of brothers. I recommend this book to anyone who loves a sexy story with a great set of characters."
— Sheri, Fallen Angel Reviews
• 5 Stars - "This story is not for the faint of heart. It is big on both romance and naughty sex. I recommend it!"
— Stephanie Rollins, BookreviewsRus
• 5 Whips - "Missy Martine weaves a beautiful story in Table For Three. This story is a wonderful read and should not be missed. I was hooked from the first page. I will certainly be looking for more books to come from this author."
— Gabrielle, Bella's Erotic
• 5 Delightful Divas - "Missy Martine creates a world of desire and love and adds a good dose of suspense. Like a delightful drug, I seem to be coming back for more. Although I've rated Table for Three a five and given it my recommended read, I truly wish I could give it more!"
— Deb, Dark Diva Reviews
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Missy Martine (more)
• Book Review: Catch Her When She Falls [Sequel to Table for Three] (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
• Book Review: Star Wishes (Siren Publishing Menage Amour) by Missy Martine|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.