Book: Trailer Trash - an '80s Memoir by Angie Cavallaricategories: Book, Biography, Humor, Satire, Parenting, Relationships, Humor, Entertainment, Memoir
Angie Cavallariabout this book: Trailer Trash: an '80s Memoir is the story of growing up in the 1980s from both sides of tracks—the haves and have-nots. As the kid of trailer park owners without playmates and the playdates of today, Angie Cavallari was sent away to schools some 30-miles away and a world far away from her daily life.
• "Angie's family owned mobile home parks, one was located in what's considered the carny capital of the world... so you were allowed to park a Ferris wheel in your driveway. Loving this memoir." —Ryan Warner, Host of Colorado Public Radio's, Colorado Matters
• "I absolutely could not put this book down! I have recommended this book to all my friends and family!"—Linda Thacker-Byrd (Amazon.com)
• "Cathartic release, 1980's time capsule, redneck shenanigans, and memorable characters, all told with a sprinkle of self-deprecation, a smattering of sharp tongue, and a thread of real empathy. If you were a child in the late '70s, through the '80s, you will find much to relate to, sometimes with tears of laughter, and sometimes with just tears." —JDC (Amazon.com)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Catfish Trailer Park by Roger Harrison|
• Book Review: Dancing Backward in Paradise by Vera Jane Cook|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.