Book: Without Consent by Bev Irwincategories: Book, Police Procedural, Serial Killer, Doctor, Autopsy, Stalking, Kidney, Ketamine, Chlorophyl, Investigation, Profiler, Medical Thriller
Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra Jamesabout this book: I love the cover of my book. So dramatic. A good fit for a medical police thriller. Especially one that has the serial killer stalking women and using an anesthetic to remove their kidneys. And the title, where did that come from? Well, as a nurse it has always been important to me to have my patients know what is happening to them and to understand any procedures they might have to undergo. Having some psychotic killer cut out your kidney is definitely WITHOUT CONSENT.
I have four books published with Black Opal Books, WITHOUT CONSENT, MISSING CLAYTON, GHOSTLY JUSTICE, & IN HIS FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS. I use Kendra James for a pen name for my romance. Kendra has one book out so far, WHEN HEARTS COLLIDE with Soul Mate Publishing.
• "Without Consent is a slam-bang thriller--medical suspense at its very best, Bev Irwin knows how to generate unrelenting tension. Her writing is as sharp as a number 11 scalpel blade."
— Michael Palmer New York Times Best Selling Author of Political Suicide
• "A fine medical thriller." — Lee Child, best selling author
• "Gripping terror and exploding suspense...a can't put-it-down thriller."
— John Jeneroux, Crime Writers of Canada award winner
• "There are enough twists and turns that I had trouble putting the book down, even for important things like going to the bathroom. The characterization is brilliant, another spectacular psychological thriller from Bev Irwin." — Regan
• "I found the story to be a fascinating, page-turning, thriller, which kept me reading long after I should have gone to bed." — Taylor
• "I knew I was reading a good thriller when I found myself wincing sympathetically with the grisly details and trying to hunch over to hide my own kidneys. Bev Irwin's superb research and descriptive skills will have you hooked; every kidney, cup of coffee, and ER crisis is limned in living detail." — Rebecca McLeod for Readers' Favorite
• "This book is in the category of an Agatha Christie who-done-it: the medical plot twists and turns towards the surprise ending. You might not want to read it while you are alone." — Nada
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Bev Irwin a.k.a. Kendra James
• Book Review: My Very Naughty Doctor (Naughty Men at Work Book 6) by J.C. Cummings|
• Book Review: A Born Victim by R P Rochford|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.