Book: Beauty and the Scalpel by Peter Ralphcategories: Book, Plastic Surgery, Greed, Lust, Beauty, Surgeon, Malpractice, Billionaires, Facelift, Breast Enhancement, Envy, Mansions, Medical Romance Suspense
Peter Ralphabout this book: When New York plastic surgeon, Jack Donahue, is blamed for the mistakes of an anesthetist that leave a young girl in a coma, his reputation is trashed.
Looking to leave his past behind, he changes his name, heads off down under, and makes a fresh start in Sydney.
Driven by greed and lust, Donahue soon makes a name for himself as the finest plastic surgeon in Australia, but in his mind, he is the finest in the world.
Handsome, charming and narcissistic, he's soon a multimillionaire, but he wants more – much more. When an opportunity to become super wealthy by marrying money presents itself, he seizes it.
Will his wife wake up to him before it's too late?
• Anyone contemplating a procedure should read this book. — Anne Massey.
• After reading The CEO, I was completely hooked on Peter Ralph. He has a very creative mind, and his writing draws me into places that I didn't think existed. — Bonnie Stowe.
• I really loved this book. It kept me hooked, described plastic surgery beautifully, and was just a fabulous story. — Sandy Moore.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Peter Ralph
• Book Review: Beverly Hills Beauty Secrets - A Prominent Dermatologist and Plastic Surgeon's Insider Guide to Facial ...|
• Book Review: The Gold Scalpel by Daniel DuBour|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.