Book: A Spark Of Magic - Chosen Saga Book One by J. L. Claytoncategories: Book, Paranormal, Young Adult, Fantasy, Fiction, Shape Shifter, Magic
J. L. Claytonabout this book:
Young Adult Romance Readers Seduced by Sexy New Fantasy, A Spark of Magic
Young lust and a blurring of lines between fantasy and reality have readers breathlessly turning pages of the new fantasy/romance, A Spark of Magic: Chosen Saga Book One. The book is the first in a thrilling serious.
Charlize, (a.k.a.) Charlie; is fixing to turn 16. Charlie and her parents move all the time, she never knows why that is. For her whole life, that is all she has ever done . . . move! But this time, it doesn't seem so bad! Charlie is finally making friends, and crushing on some hot guys this is the happiest she has been in a long time! However, something strange is happening. Charlie is starting to have bizarre, eerie dreams and the feelings that these dreams provoke seem to consume her! She knows these dreams cannot be good. Yet, that does not stop Charlie from wanting more of the voice that comes with the dreams! In her dreams Charlie can hear the voice! His voice! It is compelling, hauntingly mesmerizing, and beautiful! So now Charlie is on a journey to discover what she really is, and uncovering what her parents are hiding from her. She knows this is going to be one crazy- fun -ride. Nevertheless, something really big is about to happen, and it will end up changing what she believed was real and what truly is!
• What inspired me to write this book?
It's crazy, really, how it all started. There I was watching the movie Twilight. Yes, I know some of you avid readers dislike all things Twilight, and that's your prerogative! Nonetheless, this is what set me on the path to writing. After the end of the movie Twilight, I was a little curious, wanting to know what would happen next. One of my friends, Nikki, she told me that the movie was actually a book. She said, "Jen, you can go pick up the next book and see what will happen way before the movie!" And so I did as she had suggested. After that, I was hooked! Then this crazy thing happened, I sat down at my computer and started to write my first book: A Spark Of Magic Chosen Saga Book One. I never knew I would love writing this much, but, writing has become my passion, and it's a passion that I want the world to know!
• Who are the primary readers of my book?
Genre: Young Adult / FICTION / Fantasy / Paranormal
How long did it take to write A Spark Of Magic?
About 6 months.
The hardest part of writing A Spark Of Magic was
the synopsis. I feel describing a book is very hard to do.
I want to say to the readers of A Spark Of Magic is that I hope you fall in love, hate, or you just flat out want to scream at the characters in my book! I want to know what you think! I love hearing from all my readers!!
Here are two reviews from goodreads that I just love:
• "You would think with the characters been 16 that this would just appeal to teenagers but, guess again. Although they seem young in human years their souls and magic are ageless. I'm so excited to see where this story goes. It pulled me in from word one.2 hot guys fighting for Charlie's heart, 2 bad bad guy's wanting to kill her, one of which wants her power but, I think he is falling in love with her, too. Also an unlikely hero that makes you wonder where that road is going and unknown power bottled up inside Charlie ... That's just a taste of what you'll find in this book. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to stand the wait for book 2."
• "I will begin by saying I am an avid reader! I have read too many books to even count and with that being said I LOVED this book. The book begins with information bout the characters and a bit of the direction the book is headed and then you will get caught up in a whirl wind and be on the edge of your seat. I did not expect the things that happen. Every corner I turned I was so surprised because I just didn't expect it! I found myself inside the main characters head trying to make choices for her. I fell in love with all the characters even the Evil one! lol I finished this book yesterday and while I worked today I just kept thinking bout the characters and where the book was gonna take me next. I am so hooked now and can't wait to read the next one! I totally recommend this book! You will not be disappointed!! This site only allows 5 stars but I give it double that."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video: A Spark Of Magic - Chosen Saga Book One by J. L. Clayton
• Book Review: Hidden by the Rose (The Twilight of Magic Saga) by Bil and Bon Franks|
• Book Review: The Prophecy (Saga of the Chosen Book 1) by Petra Landon|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.