Book: Romantic Stars by Terry Atkinsoncategories: Book, Romance, Clean Romance, Love Story, Short Romance, Inspirational, Nature, Dreams, Life, Romantic, Short Story, Love
Terry Atkinsonabout this book: Romantic Stars is a short love-story about the beauties to be found in nature. It is inspirational. Money can buy us lots of things in this world. It certainly helps to make life easier. But sometimes one needs to take time out of the busyness of life and appreciate how much beauty and happiness there is around us, that does not cost us one cent to appreciate.
When two people from totally different backgrounds love each other, some adjustments may need to be made. But perhaps it's a good idea to open one's eyes and heart to a new way of seeing life. Differences in background don't have to stop love. They can lead to more appreciation of each other's ways, and a richer life.
Essentially, this is a short and sweet love story but there are some very inspiring deeper messages throughout the book. Readers have felt inspired and uplifted after reading this short story.
Here are some reviews:
• 'So true that there's more to life than coffee shops, masses of people, forced boundaries & being identified by what you have. Trust nature to have all the answers, this lovely story hits all the buttons.'
• 'Love always has a way of showing us, what we think we want isn't always what we need. Sweet short tale into how rich love and nature truly is.'
• 'A love story to aspire to - true love fit to be amongst the stars.I hope I will be that happy when I fall in love!'
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Terry Atkinson (more)
• Book Review: Lost Love by Terry Atkinson|
• Book Review: Romantic Moon by Terry Atkinson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.