Book: Romantic Road by Terry Atkinsoncategories: Book, Loving, Loved, Short Story, Romance, Romantic Short Story, Clean Romance, Inspiring, Uplifting, Love
Terry Atkinsonabout this book: Lara returns to her family home near the mountains. She's recently ended a relationship with the man that was perfect for her, according to her parents. But it just didn't work for Lara and Mark.
Lara has a new love but she proceeds with caution, wary of having her heart broken again. She's also nervous because her parents really liked Mark and were disappointed when her relationship ended.
Gavin, Lara's new love, absolutely adores Lara. He is determined to help her overcome her doubts and insecurities and persists.
This short romance is set in a beautiful setting in the mountains. It's a great read for guys and girls, and any romantic person of any age who needs a lift and inspiration to love again. There is a little twist at the end but it leaves everyone feeling good.
A lovely, sweet read leaving the reader feeling happy about life and love.
Here are some reviews:
• 'All I can say is aaahhhhh!! how Romantic! with a lovely surprise ending. A lovely short story with a great message.'
• 'Just a lovely light story of letting the"serious" go & learning to "believe" - take each day & make it your best x'
• 'The story definitely gives some good advice. Recommended for someone that just had a failed relationship.'
• 'Nice short story to warm the heart.'
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Terry Atkinson (more)
• Book Review: Lost Love by Terry Atkinson|
• Book Review: Romantic Moon by Terry Atkinson|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.