Book: Royal Deception - A Palace Full of Liars (book one) by Eve Rabicategories: Book, Romance, Young Love, Young Adult, Fiction, Interracial, Biracial, Ethnic Themes, Fiction for Women, Love Story
Eve Rabiabout this book: A poor village girl, a beautiful, but wicked queen, a gay prince and an unsuspecting New Yorker. Out of the deception comes a beautiful love story about forbidden love between a princess and a commoner.
Thirteen-year-old Henna Day was living in poverty, when she was hand-picked by Queen Karisma of Asokastan, (a North West State of India) to be a bride for Crown Prince Vijay.
Shortly after her wedding, she discovers that Prince Vijay is gay.
As the years go by, she the pressure to produce an heir mounts. But Prince Vijay will not consummate the marriage. Out of desperation, Henna seduces Rusty Carrington, Prince Vijay's fencing instructor, who is on contract in Asokastan and who has no idea who Henna is.
The moment she falls pregnant, Henna disappears from Rusty life.
Rusty is devastated as he is madly in love with Henna. Since his contract is over, he goes back to New York.
However, things get complicated when Queen Karisma becomes obsessed with Rusty Carrington and tries to woo him back into the palace.
Out of the lies and deception emerges a beautiful love story between two people from different worlds.
Reviews Royal Deception:
• "WOW, what a story. I'm not sure whether there is anything that was negative to be said about this book."
• "I loved the characters even though most were pretty mean, I think Henna was pretty well adjusted considering the life she was subjected to. I can tell when I'm reading an Eve Rabi book because you start anticipating anything good or bad and it leaves you wanting more."
• "A fascinating story…"
• "Such a terrific lovestory..the palace scenes are so vivid everything is so vivid..and Henna is the most adorable and lively heroine i've come across..her dismal fate makes me teary..can't wait to read the next part..well done!! five star book"
• "I absolutely love this book."
• "Another winner, absolutely loved it."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Eve Rabi
Video: Royal Deception - A Palace Full of Liars (book one) by Eve Rabi
• Book Review: CAPTURED - My Sworn Enemy, My Secret Lover by Eve Rabi|
• Book Review: BURN'S WORLD - Book One (Burn Series) by Eve Rabi|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.