Book: Poison Pill by M.A. Granovskycategories: Book, Medical Thriller, Suspense, Travel, Diet, English Characters, Fiction, Legal Thriller
M.A. Granovskyabout this book: POISON PILL is part revenge story, part legal thriller, part medical thriller, and part travelogue, adding up to a fast-paced and entertaining caper.
At its center is M-1752, a diet drug that causes people to lose all excess weight with seemingly no adverse side effects. Wall Street is impatient for its approval, and the consensus is that it'll be a multi-billion dollar blockbuster.
But Benedict Vickers, the brother and heir of M-1752's dead inventor, is determined to stop it from reaching the market, despite standing to gain a fortune from its sales. He cannot think of a way to achieve his objective, but a chance meeting with Olga Mueller, a high-powered and jaded attorney, hatches a plan.
This is the story of why and how Benedict and Olga work to stop the miracle drug of the century, even when their plan goes horribly wrong, thrusting them into mortal danger.
• "Poison Pill was a delight as it kept me turning the pages but also had believable characters and raised interesting issues. Olga is a complex realistic heroine ... I enjoyed sharing her struggle with her career and with the central mystery of the novel." — Gary R. Schirr
• "This is a truly excellent thriller with believable, well-developed characters, coupled with a plot that educates in expert detail without dragging. I learned a lot about patent law and experimental drug testing--and was entertained while doing so." — D. Ollivant
• "Granovsky's knowledge of large law firms could only come from an insider's view. Olga and Benedict are well-developed and believable, and the author's writing style is engaging, yet never gets in the way of the story." — Kathy L. Logan
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: My Brother's Keeper by Monica Helene Thomas|
• Book Review: Paleolithic Diet Plan For A Healthy Weight Loss Lifestyle - Lose Weight Fast and Eat Healthier by Kevin P. ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.