Book: THE 7 QUALITIES OF TOMORROW´S TOP LEADERS - Successful Leadership In A New Era by Andreas von der Heydtcategories: Book, Management, Career, Business, Success, Life, Marketing, Sales, Leadership
Andreas von der Heydtabout this book: Tomorrow's leaders will live, work, and compete more than ever before in a highly fluid, disruptive, and sensitive world. To succeed and to live a fulfilled professional and personal life, this new breed of leaders possess very unique skills, characteristics, and values. Tomorrow has already started!
The 7 Qualities Of Tomorrow's Top Leaders comprehensively outlines what it takes to become a great future leader. It is based on 100 thought-provoking and stimulating articles that the author wrote as an Influencer on the business site LinkedIn over the past three years and which have already been read by more than 3 million business professionals. For the first time ever the articles have been categorized into seven chapters which represent the main qualities of tomorrow's top leaders.
ACCLAIM FOR THE 7 QUALITIES OF TOMORROW'S TOP LEADERS
• "Andreas von der Heydt has written a very informative and insightful book rooted in his experience at Amazon, L'Oréal and as an executive coach and LinkedIn influencer. A quick read that offers deep and meaningful insight."
— Jeff Stibel, Chairman, President and CEO, Dun & Bradstreet Credibility
• "This book is incredibly engaging, highly relevant, and extremely broad and deep with regards to the topics it covers. Written in a clear and well-structured manner. A must-read for seasoned managers and young entrepreneurs alike."
— Frédéric Rozé, President & CEO, L'Oréal USA
• "There's a great difference between leadership and management. This book teaches us what it takes to lead, to inspire teams and to innovate. The 7 qualities of future leaders changes everything about how we should work and lead."
— Brian Solis, Principal Analyst Altimeter Group, Best-selling Author, Leader
• "The theme of the book is perfect in terms of timing and pushing the thinking on how to develop the leaders of the future. The chapters and the presented approaches are very well laid out, are comprehensive and extremely thought-provoking."
— Wolfgang Baier, Group CEO, Singapore Post
• "Andreas von der Heydt is known for his practical and insightful advice on how to be an effective leader. His eclectic views include everything from how to stay calm and perform under pressure to what makes a winning world cup football team. The 7 Qualities of Tomorrow's Top Leaders bridges the gap between personal and leadership development. It contains an abundance of useful how-to tips that spring from years of real experience."
— Jeff DeGraff, Professor, Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
• "A lot has been written about leadership, but no one has so eloquently and accessibly summed up the keys to leadership as we move forward in the emerging Purpose Economy as Andreas von der Heydt."
— Aaron Hurst, CEO & Co-Founder of Imperative, Founder of Taproot Foundation
• "Andreas von der Heydt has distilled volumes of information about management and leadership into the most essential elements that leaders of today and tomorrow can apply to inspire others and outperform. His wisdom is both thoroughly current with regard to realities of organizations and competition today, and timeless as to how people are motivated to achieve great things."
— James M. Citrin, Author, The Career Playbook
• "Great future leaders are those that will invest to have the best team and those who know that the human touch makes the difference. This is one of the core messages of The 7 Qualities of Tomorrow's Top Leaders. Substantiated with many relevant examples and practical advices."
— Volfango Bondi, General Manager Europe, Puma
• "Andreas von der Heydt wrote a very relevant book. It shows the path for future leaders. You better start the journey today. No time to be wasted."
— Raanan Cohen, Co Founder and CEO, Bringg
• "Quality #8: The leaders of tomorrow read books like these. For the other 7, read the book! You won't be disappointed as anyone who has read Andreas' writings will tell you."
— Lakshmanan (Lux) Narayan, CEO & Co Founder, Unmetric
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Success Talks - Conversations with Everyday Leaders by Maria Pantalone|
• Book Review: Beyond the Leadership Myth - Discover the Power of Collaborationship by Christian Monö|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.