Book: The POWER of Leads - The Secret to Generate More Buyer and Seller Leads by Jeff Cogacategories: Book, Real Estate, Buyer, Seller, Strategy, Deals, Money, Business, Lead Generation
Jeff Cogaabout this book: "You're About To Discover Secrets That Most People Will NEVER Know About Real Estate Lead Generation!"
The Absolute FASTEST And Easiest Way To Have Motivated Sellers and Buyers Come Stalking You In The Next 30 Days! Guaranteed.
Here's What You Get!
- Chapter 1: What is a Lead and Why So Many People Fail!
- Chapter 2: Why is Lead Flow Important and What to Do About it!
- Chapter 3: Good Leads vs. Bad Leads: Why Bad Leads are Life SUCKERS!
- Chapter 4: Generating Motivated Seller Leads
- Chapter 5: Implementing Lead-Generation Strategies
- Chapter 6: Processing Your Leads
- Chapter 7: The Follow-up: What to DO and How to Do it!
- Chapter 8: Moving Forward:
BONUS #1: We included a special bonus. This bonus is called the "The Traffic Report". This report will help you generate more traffic to your website so you can generate more qualified seller and buyer leads!
BONUS #2: 7-Day mini course to help you dominate your local market place. If you ever wanted to learn how to flip properties without any of your cash, credit, or experience. I go in-depth on exactly how to generate motivated seller leads in this 7-Day mini course. People all over the world is raving about it. Don't take my word for it.
Grab your BONUS#2 TODAY! DISCLAIMER: Limited time - after we get 100 bonus sign ups, we are killing the link!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Jeff Coga
• Book Review: Crushing It With Craigslist - Real Estate Lead Generation on Autopilot - by Jeff Coga and Jason Jerzewski|
• Book Review: Expanding Your Sphere - Connecting With Strangers For More Realty Listings & Sales by Steve Hoffacker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.