Book: Crushing It With Craigslist - Real Estate Lead Generation on Autopilot - by Jeff Coga and Jason Jerzewskicategories: Book, Real Estate, Money, Business, Craigslist, Auto Pilot, Lead Generation
Jeff Cogaabout this book: This Book Could Change the Way You Look At Real Estate Lead Generation on Craigslist:
Bonus Material for this book can be found at http://www.realestateleadcrushers.com/bonus
In this book, Jeff Coga and Jason Jerzewski of Real Estate Strategy Lab discuss how to put your real estate lead generation on autopilot.
Inside This Book You Will Discover:
How to generate leads on craigslist on autopilot
How to legally stalk your prospects: And Who is Changing It.
How we generated $12,512.35 in 15 Hours Using Craigslist
And Much Much More!
It doesn't matter if you are a new investor or have 20 years under your belt, you might find that golden nugget in this book that changes the way you look at your real estate lead generation.
P.S. Make sure you download your free bonus material after you order (Download Link is included in the book)
IMPORTANT UPDATE: MAY 06, 2014 - We added over 112+ Minutes of "How-To-Videos". Why? . Some things, you just can't "read about". You just have to see it to believe it. Especially when it comes to real estate lead generation. Wouldn't you agree?
Here is the list of the "How-To-Videos" below:
- Bonus Video 1: Real Estate Investing: All it takes is Common Sense? (33-Minutes)
- Bonus Video 2: The "We Buy Houses" Craigslist Campaign (48-Minutes)
- Bonus Video 3: How to Get Instant Craigslist Leads in Your Email! (24-Minutes)
- Bonus Video 4: Tying it all together and Q & A (14-Minutes)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other book by Jeff Coga
• Book Review: The POWER of Leads - The Secret to Generate More Buyer and Seller Leads by Jeff Coga|
• Book Review: Expanding Your Sphere - Connecting With Strangers For More Realty Listings & Sales by Steve Hoffacker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.