Book: Maid for Murder - Deadly Business (Trilogy Book 1) by Susette Williamscategories: Book, Humorous Cozy Mystery, Mystery & Suspense, Women Sleuths, Inspirational Fiction, Christian Fiction, Religious Fiction, Humorous Mystery, Contemporary Christian, Clean Mystery, Murder Mystery, Inspirational Romance
Susette Williamsabout this book: Maid for Murder: Deadly Business is the first book in the humorous mystery trilogy.
Bailey has a knack for getting herself into predicaments. Her wit will have you smiling as she struggles to avoid the temptation of a handsome detective and help clear her name.
I began writing this book because I wanted to create a character who was zany and outrageous; and would have reader's embarrassed to read what the heroine (Bailey) was up to next. While this book is very humorous, Bailey still isn't quite as outrageous as I was aiming for. I reckon I will have to write another story with a character who accomplishes that goal.
• "I loved Bailey's spunk and her sense of adventure. I also love that she was flawed, honest, and yet determined to do the right thing."
• "This is a good story that is humorous and fun to read. I look forward to reading the next one in the series."
• "I thought this book was so funny. I started laughing in the first chapter and I kept it up throughout the book."
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Susette Williams
Visit related websites:
• Book Review: Dangerous Deceptions - A Christian Romantic Suspense Boxed Set Collection|
• Book Review: A Brilliant Ride by Lisa J. Mitchell|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.