Book: Sea to Sky (A Hunter Rayne highway mystery) by R.E. Donaldcategories: Book, Murder, Crime, Police, Whodunit, Truck, Canadian, Whistler, Ski, Chairlift, Highway, Hunter Rayne Mystery
R.E. Donaldabout this book: A weekend off work. An internationally renowned ski resort in British Columbia. Fresh powder. An attractive female acquaintance from California. Former homicide detective Hunter Rayne should be having a great time. Instead, he finds himself a prime suspect in the shocking murder of an American businessman.
Hunter is just starting to get comfortable with the idea of starting a relationship with a bright and attractive L.A. lawyer when a chance meeting with her ex-husband at a posh hotel in Whistler gets the former cop tangled up in murder. Alora Magee's ex-husband was a stalker and a bully, and he's made more than a few enemies in business, so narrowing down the suspects is a difficult job for the Whistler RCMP, even with the help of Hunter Rayne and a female private eye who was hired to follow the victim. Hunter can't let down his clients, so he has to recruit his old friend Dan Sorenson to handle a delivery to northern California. What connects the badass biker from Yreka, California to a notorious female serial killer? And how does dispatcher El Watson manage to complicate the situation in her efforts to help Hunter clear his name?
What readers are saying about the latest Hunter Rayne Highway Mystery:
• "Sea to Sky will keep you gripped in the story from beginning to end and beyond … This one will leave you thinking."
• "I'm with [Hunter] on every page, and I can smell the cold mountain air, see the snow chalets and ski lifts, and feel his frustration as yet another mystery evolves. Hunter is an ordinary guy, the people he meets are the same as we run across every day, and we're right there, in the scene, every inch of the way."
• "The story has it all – good writing, lots of humanity and a surprise ending."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by R.E. Donald
• Book Review: Ice on the Grapevine (a Hunter Rayne highway mystery) by R.E. Donald|
• Book Review: Slow Curve on the Coquihalla (A Hunter Rayne highway mystery) by R.E. Donald|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.