Book Review: Reduce Your Monthly Budget By 20% Using Simple Budgeting Strategies by Douglas R. Haymancategories: Book, Budget, Budgeting, Home Budget, Home Budgeting, Household Budget, Monthly Budget, Budgeting Strategies, Household Budgeting
Douglas R. Haymanabout this book: "Reduce Your Monthly Budget By 20% Using Simple Budgeting Strategies" is a cookbook of well-tested and ingenious techniques for reducing your family Household Budget.
The book emphasizes 90 separate strategies that can easily be implemented by anyone to assist in reducing your monthly budget by 20% or more, on a monthly basis.
The author provides concrete examples for each strategy, supplemented by numerical examples, which help substantiate the results. Additionally, an emphasis on improving one's financial health and increasing one's overall wealth over time, is an overriding theme presented throughout the book.
Some of the major topics covered in this book include the following:
- Important Financial Decisions
- Savings on Taxes
- Ways to reduce a mortgage
- Many automobile-related savings techniques
- How to reduce your Insurance bills
- How to get the biggest bang for the buck with College Education
- Bill Paying Savings techniques
- Outdoor Lawn Care
- How to Shop & save
- Lowering your food bill
- How to reduce Medical and Dental Expenses without sacrificing health
- Reducing your clothing bill
- How to save on banking fees
- How to reduce Utility bills
- Reduction of Entertainment expenses
- Household and Home Improvements reductions
- Lowering Wedding and Gift expenses
This book has novel approaches and is written so that people can take advantage of the poor economic times.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Great BookI have implemented many of the strategies in this book, and they really work. As the author suggests, I am making money each and every month by using these strategies. Great investment, great author, great book. Highly recommend.
Video: Reduce Your Monthly Budget By 20% Using Simple Budgeting Strategies
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.