Book: The Dark Horde by Brewincategories: Book, Thriller, Supernatural, Australian, Horror
Brewinabout this book: 1989, rural Victoria, Australia. Something is preying upon the township of Howqua Hills. Brian Derwent, head of the local Police Station, must simultaneously grapple with the investigation, his disintegrating personal life and unseen forces that are not of this world.
Part thriller, part crime-fiction, all supernatural horror, The Dark Horde tells of the return of an ancient evil that is neither stoppable nor comprehensible...
• Global Ebook Awards 2013 - Winner (Horror)
• Indie Excellence Awards 2013 - Finalist (Horror)
• Indie Excellence Awards 2013 - Finalist (Thriller)
• Writer's Digest Self-Published Book Awards 2012 - Honorable Mention (Genre Fiction)
• Coffin Hop Flash Fiction Contest 2012 – First Place
• "The Dark Horde is a wild, foul-mouthed, bloody, creative, demented, scary, and hilarious thrill-ride of a horror novel."
— Writer's Digest
• "Horror tales often run the risk of following genre conventions too closely, but The Dark Horde has plenty of genuine surprises. Highly recommended!"
— Indie Bookspot
• "This book managed to hit me where it hurts at every single point. Not only was it just scary it was creepy and at certain points it made me feel uncomfortable ... Brewin shows extreme potential and I hope to read more of his work."
— Fiction Love
• "The meticulous effort and detail that Brewin' has put into this book is outstanding on all fronts and is evident from start to finish."
— Metal Obsession
• FREE PDF EXCERPT • THE UNRELEASED PROLOGUE
And finally, how about a detailed interview where I talk about how I wrote the book, the forth-coming musical album based on the book and some of my other works (including some more freebies): fuonlyknew.com/2012/11/27/somethins-brewin
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: The Dark Horde by Brewin
Video 2: Brewin's Triple Book Launch 28th April 2012 (Speech)
• Book Review: Tales From The Sand Hills by Mary Seaton|
• Book Review: Night Watch by True George|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.