Book: Norse Hearts by Robynn Gabelcategories: Book, Action, Historical Fiction, Adventure, Viking Fiction, Norse Literature, Historical Viking Romance
Robynn Gabelabout this book: It took four years to write this historical Viking romance. It is a real labor of love (and hours of research) that was interrupted when I lost the love of my life. After two years of grieving, one of my beta readers encouraged me to get it published. With the support of friends and family, it happened.
Vikings have fascinated me since High School. Vikings were one of the most robust people in civilization. They scraped a living off a country that had limited farmland and a frigid climate. Designing a very independent way of governing themselves, they lived by a stable moral code.
This story reflects those times. It is fast-paced action, adventure with a heroine who uses a bad situation to her advantage. Yes, there is romance, but men read and enjoy the complexity of the story and the battles that come out of it. Come learn the Viking ways in Norse Hearts.
• Overall, Gabel has constructed a work of historical fiction that's both faithful to the period and dramatically captivating. – Kirkus Review
• Clarion - 5 Star Review - The novel doesn't gloss over the realities of Viking life but is careful to draw characters with shaded nuances.
• CIPA EVVY 2019 Winner- 2nd Place - Historical Romance, 1st Place - Editing, Merit Award - Action/Adventure, Merit Award - Historical Fiction
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: Vengeance of the Viking (V for Viking Saga Book 1) by Magnus Hansen|
• Book Review: His Viking Bride by Olivia Norem|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.