Book: Liberty Belle by Patricia PacJac Carrollcategories: Book, Christian Fiction, Western, Inspirational, Freedom, Denver, Forgiveness, Adventure, Historical Romance
Patricia PacJac Carrollabout this book: Liberty Belle is about finding freedom and forgiveness. Liberty Longstreet lives a comfortable life but wants more. She doesn't realize just how much more until she's left at the altar by the man her mother schemed to have her marry. The hero, Wade Calder, is a sheriff on the road to revenge, but he finds the Lord has other plans.
I love freedom and adventure, but freedom comes with a price. Read how Liberty and Wade discover the cost of freedom and the wealth of forgiveness.
I learned that I am every bit as impulsive as my heroine, Liberty. More of a surprise to myself than my friends. : )
To my readers: I hope you enjoy this book. That it lifts your spirit and leaves you feeling encouraged. And that just maybe, you'll find that quest for adventure and strike out in search of your deepest desires and dreams.
• "Great story, it was like watching a good movie! ! !" Sugarplum
• "I loved the characters, the suspense, the drama....very good book." Karen
• "The plot, the characters, the strength, the courage, the love...all so worth the read." Rita
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Blacksmith's Bride (The Sons of Johnny Hastings Book 2) by Patricia Green|
• Book Review: The Patriot Remnant - Return to Freedom by Siara Brandt|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.