Book: Silence in the Stone (The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles Book 4) by Lauren Lee Merewethercategories: Book, Historical Drama, Inner Strength, Political Drama, Love After Loss, Finding Peace, Ancient Egypt, Ancient Historical Fiction, Egyptian Fiction, Cultural Drama, Historical Woman, Historical Fiction
Lauren Lee Merewetherabout this book: Silence in the Stone is the final of four installments of my debut series, The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles. The series covers the Ancient Egyptian New Kingdom, specifically chronicling the reigns of Akhenaten, Smenkare, Neferneferuaten, Tutankhamun, and Ay, whom were all erased by Ay's successor, Horemheb…hence, the series title, The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles. Silence in the Stone covers Ay and Horemheb's reigns and the title for this installment has multiple meanings, some of which are buried in the book, so I will let each reader uncover the meanings as they dive into the story. The title meanings are also reflected in the cover's elements.
I spent a lot of time researching this time period and crafting and outlining before I actually starting writing the series. I find the Amarna period fascinating and loved crafting this story that fit within the historical evidences that have survived to today. Silence in the Stone touched my heart the most out of the series and hope you feel the same. The story deals with political drama, love after loss, finding inner-peace, different forms of strength, and love of country versus love of self: all themes which flood our day to day lives that we experience today that those living 3000 years ago might have experienced as well.
I hope each reader finds meaning, enjoyment, thrills and tears in this book and looks forward to the Prequel and Complement Collections!
Silence in the Stone received three of three Readers' Favorite Five Star Reviews. Enjoy!
• "Merewether is a master of detail and a true storyteller, the likes of which I haven't read in the genre since an initiation to Michelle Moran and L.M. Ironside." - Jamie Michele by Readers' Favorite (5 stars)
• "Silence in the Stone is a stunning piece that left me speechless... intricate plots, rich details, and accurate depictions of the ancient Egyptian culture...yet another masterpiece..." - Rabia Tanveer by Readers' Favorite (5 stars)
• "Author Lauren Lee Merewether has crafted a deep and involved drama that takes us through many of the social, cultural, and political intrigues of ancient Egypt, both educating and entertaining us chapter by chapter." - K.C. Finn by Reader's Favorite (5 Stars)
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lauren Lee Merewether
Video: Silence in the Stone (The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles Book IV) Book Trailer
• Book Review: The Valley Iris - A Lost Pharaoh Chronicles Prequel (The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles Prequel Collection Book ...|
• Book Review: Scarab in the Storm (The Lost Pharaoh Chronicles Book 3) by Lauren Lee Merewether|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.