Book: Deadly Misfortune - Book Two in the Quintspinner Trilogy by Dianne Greenlaycategories: Book, Fantasy, Romance, Thriller, Pirates, Action, Young Adult, Sea Adventure, Magic, Superstitions, Caribbean, Pirates, Historical Adventure
Dianne Greenlayabout this book: DEADLY MISFORTUNE is the second book in the award-winning swashbuckling QUINTSPINNER series that has fans from YA to adult clamoring for more. Tess and William have survived a vicious pirate attack and a shipwreck, managing to stay together, drawing strength from each other in this fierce new world that they find themselves in.
However, one false step in the dark does what the other calamities have not been able to do, and they are torn from each other’s grasp. Before they can find one another, frightening circumstances spin out of control, and devastated by such a turn of events, each believes that the other is likely to be dead. Unknowingly, the only thing that they now have in common is that, in their quest for proof, they are about to be thrown into the path of a psychotic killer.
Meticulously researched for historical accuracy, DEADLY MISFORTUNE brings adventure and existence in the 1700’s to life, in astonishingly brilliant and heart-pounding detail. From cave spelunking in Belize, to being trailed by a shark off Mexico's coast while sailing, Greenlay has experienced first-hand many of the situations that her characters find themselves in.
• "Deadly Misfortune, Book Two in Dianne Greenlay's Quintspinner Trilogy, was full of suspense and surprise from page one; the reader is spellbound with her generous and accurate details of life and love with Pirates in the 1700's!" — Nordlus
• "There are pirates, life at sea, the slave trade, good and evil and some not so easily pigeonholed - great fun! I want the next one NOW!" — EllenB
• "Was a fascinating story and held my interest. Couldn't put it down." — S. Streasick
• "Every emotion you could possibly imagine all in this wonderfully written series. If you love pirates, action, and adventure with a lot of realism thrown in, I promise you won't be disappointed!" — L. Doherty
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Dianne Greenlay
• Book Review: Quintspinner - A Pirate's Quest (Quintspinner Series) by Dianne Greenlay|
• Book Review: Pirates, Pirates! (A Rogue's Tale) by Saoirse O'Mara|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.