Book: Shapeshifter by Casey Hatfieldcategories: Book, Non-Fiction, Diet, Fitness, Health, Living, Body, Looks, Appearance, Life, Food, Eating, Healthy Lifestyle
Casey Hatfieldabout this book: This read helps anyone who is inspired to live a healthy lifestyle achieve diet and fitness goals! Astonishing insight on legit planning, exercise and diet techniques will positively send you on your way to a happier healthier you. Tired of hearing about harsh workouts that leave you aching and drained? Not to mention strict diet plans that some may assume is the only way to eat healthy! Well I have great news! You don't have to demolish your body at the gym or give away half of your daily eating to be healthy by no means. My book par treys the easy concepts to ensure your health and fitness satisfaction.
Things you will learn from this read are as follows:
• Great techniques for getting started to a healthy lifestyle
• Motivational skills to keep you going
• Time Management
• Staying positive
• Improving your diet and keeping it that way
• Food recommendations and facts
• Tons of exercise information and examples
• Guides to many workouts at home or in the gym
• Healthy, beneficial tips for overall health
This book is easy to read and understand so you will be on your way to health goals quickly
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: A Guide to Healthy Eating - Do it Healthy - 3 Times a Day by Tanya Frew|
• Book Review: 27 Food Hacks by Mike Carraway|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.