Book: The Body Book by Lilian Nicksoncategories: Book, Fitness, Diet, Exercise, Body Health, Weight Loss, Meditation, Happiness, Health
Lilian Nicksonabout this book: In This Book, You Will Learn:
• Health and Nutrition – Key to great mind and body
• Your body; Tips to help you shine your body with beauty and strength over many ailments!
• Stick to the routine:- Follow certain discipline on time to go to bed, get up and have your breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Diet and Nutrition:- Eat as per your needs and lifestyle, Changing bad eating patterns; Keeping on track, Benefits of eating healthy meals
• Fitness: - Self Motivation and What drives human motivation?
• Relaxation and Mind Enrichment:- Relax and enrich your mind; Love yourself
• Happiness: - What makes you happy? Exploring the ingredients of happiness.
Find out how to illuminate your body…
Astonishing things occur when you start to align with your Soul, Mind and Body and associate to your higher purpose in the world. With this (book) support, you'll discover that you're never alone on this travel. The universe has a way of affirming you and giving you what you postulate. Individuals and chances will start to show up everyplace. Coincidences and miracles start to occur as you live from a state of flow connected to your unearthly energy source.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Other books by Lilian Nickson
▾ reviews voted most helpful on amazon.com ▾
• Book Review: The Power Principle - Mind-Body-Spirit Approach to Ultimate Weight Loss by Dr. Sergey Sorin, MD|
• Book Review: Ridiculously Happy! - The Secret to Manifesting the Life and Body of your Dreams by Carol Whitaker|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.