Book: Be Happy - How to Live Your Life By Design! by Aisa Rosscategories: Book, Mood Disorders, Depression, Eating Disorder, Anger Management, Addiction, Happiness
Aisa Rossabout this book: If you are like me, at one point in your life, you have asked yourself questions like these:
1. What's wrong with me?
2. Why can't I just forget about him/her?
3. Why do I feel so lonely and sad?
4. "Why do I do the things I do? They're irresponsible and destructive, I know that! Yet, here I am again–overeating or overspending.
5. Why do I feel so restless, angry, and impatient?
6. How can I improve my life and myself?
I believe the primary causes and also the answers to these important questions are:
a) We lack psychological/mental and spiritual nourishment, solid boundaries, and established foundations.
b) Our physical selves live disconnected from our inner beings.
c) We did not learn the necessary life skills in managing each aspect of how to live a balanced lifestyle.
"Be Happy: How to live your life by design" is an easy and simplistic guide to help us find a better, happier way to live. Let's live our days by design!
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
• Book Review: HAPPY Women Living Their Dreams! - How to be Happy no matter What! Find Happiness in your perfect self and ...|
• Book Review: Road of Happiness - Finding Joy in Life's Journey by Jill R Seely|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.