Book: 21 Days to Happiness - Increase Your Happiness, Productivity and Energy by Ingrid Keladacategories: Book, Applied Psychology, Happiness Journal, Guide, Nonfiction, Happiness
Ingrid Keladaabout this book: What if you could improve your happiness in just 10 minutes a day? That's exactly what 21 Days to Happiness is all about. Each chapter focuses on one aspect of happiness and teaches you, in just a few minutes, how to develop the best happiness habits.
Author and psychologist Ingrid Kelada has been studying happiness for years. 21 Days to Happiness has been her passion project-- it's a way to take everything she's learned and pass it on to others so she can spread happiness.
Here's what people say about 21 Days to Happiness:
• "The book is well organised,quick, fun and easy to take in. The author has done a brilliant job in providing up to date information in a relatable way. A must read!"
• "This book is a practical tool to increase our positivity, like a bootcamp of
happiness and vitality. My favorite section is Ingrid's Favorite Resources, with
lots of tools, videos and practical tips to bring happiness into our lives!"
- Paule Rouleau, MBA
• "There are a lot of books on happiness, but Ingrid's approach is different:
pragmatic, fun, down to earth, credible, and not preachy. I can't wait to
continue on this new journey to HAPPY!"
- Francine Ducharme
• "It came into my life, when I needed it most. I have recommended it to my friends and even strangers."
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Video 1: About 21 Days to Happiness - INGRID KELADA - Psychologist and Happiness Expert
Video 2: About INGRID KELADA - Psychologist and happiness expert
• Book Review: Happier Human - 53 Science-Backed Habits to Increase Your Happiness by SJ Scott and Amit A|
• Book Review: The Practical Guide to Happiness - If You Don't Like How You're Feeling, Think Again by Margaret Curley ...|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.