Book Review: Be Ready for GDPR - Let us check your readiness for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) by Punit Bhatiacategories: Book, Privacy, EU Laws, Compliance, Implementation, Data Protection, Fine, GDPR
Punit Bhatiaabout this book: Compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is mandatory if your company is dealing with the personal data of EU residents. Compliance is not something to be left to chance.
This book is designed to provide you with a step-by-step approach on how to structure a data privacy and protection plan and can help you assure compliance. For those who already have a plan, this book will help review it and assure that the focus is assigned onto the right priorities.
This book will provide you with answers to the following questions:
- How to set your privacy and protection program?
- How to structure your core team and governance?
- What are the key roadmap tracks to ensure GDPR compliance?
- What are the critical factors to assure GDPR compliance?
- How to remain compliant in the longer term?
Do not wait. Take the right step now. Buy this book now and be ready for GDPR before it is too late.
preview: read a sample from this book
what to read next: if you read and liked this book...
Great read, excellent and simple to read bookSimple language and structured thoughts put together by the author for GDPR. A must read for all who are involved in setting up GDPR compliance for their company.
• Book Review: Become a VLOOKUP KnowItAll - Mastering the Key Microsoft Excel Function for Data Analysis by Peter Globus|
• Book Review: Partners - Loveland, Indiana - Protection Investigations by Tammy Ruggles|
|show list of all published reviews | subscribe to the feed|
|Home | Contact | Legal Notice | Impressum||Book Promotion | Do you like askDavid.com? | Boost Your Karma|
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.